Boston Fine Tailoring is committed to complying with the applicable legislation, including the Australian Consumer Law and this returns policy does not exclude or limit your rights under the applicable legislation.
CHANGE OF MIND
We pride ourselves on our quality and fit at Boston Fine Tailoring. If you are unhappy with your online purchase for any reason or you have simply changed your mind, we will happily offer you an exchange or refund on the conditions the garment:
- Has all original tags attached
- Has not been worn, used, washed or damaged
- Is returned with a copy of the receipt
- Is returned with a Return Form provided by our Returns Officer
- Is returned within 14 days of invoice date (after which garments will not be accepted)
- In-store gift cards cannot be returned. They are non refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Online purchases CANNOT be returned in store.
- Unless faulty, sale items can ONLY be exchanged and not refunded.
RETURNING A GARMENT
- Check if it has been 14 days since the invoice date.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the Returns Form provided by the Returns Officer.
- Ensure that:
- All original tags are attached
- The garment has not been worn, used, washed or damaged
- The Returns Form and receipt are included
- Post garment to Head Office.
- Allow two weeks for the exchange or refund to process.
Please ensure all returns are sent via registered post and keep a copy of your tracking number, as we cannot be held liable for return parcels that do not arrive.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, an exchange will be processed. Please allow up to two weeks for the exchange to take place.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, your credit will be duly processed.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.